Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Letting God Use Me


Have you ever gotten to a point where you want to do something in your life, or how you want something to go like a conversation with someone or an action or gesture? You go over it what seems like a thousand times in your head thinking it out, fantasizing what it is going to be like and then when it happens it isn't anything like you though it was going to be. Or maybe you chicken out completely and it never happens. Maybe too, it is something that God is calling you to do or say and you just want to scream because you don't do it. God told me to do something tonight, something that is going to need guts on my part and a lot of praying and then God's all-knowing helping hand. I may lose some friends, or I may gain some followers and respect, but either way I am jumping into something for my Lord and Savior and I just want you to pray for me as I get ready for tomorrow. I know what I need to do and I know that God wants me to do it, but the question for me becomes, am I going to let God use me?

4 comments:

  1. I am praying for you that you will do what God is asking. It's very hard and I'm amazed at your age you are tackling these types of things. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your back ben. always have, always will. although you probably don't know it. ever since i've met you i've looked up to you. keep up your walk in christ. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks, I am glad that you got my back, now I just need to figure out who you are... have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my prayers. May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete