Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Doubting God's Will

Call me whatever you want, but the last couple of days I have been thinking about God’s will and questioning it. Our youth group has suffered three deaths in the matter of a week. From co-workers, to fellow students, to family members of students, which is just so hard to comprehend why we would have to go through this. I know that God has bigger plans and I can’t see them yet because my eyes are still blinded by tonight. Tonight I am off to a funeral for a fellow student that had his dad die. I don’t even know the kid but I am supper upset and my head isn’t straight right now. So if you could just keep me in prayer for the next couple days as we struggle through this. All the support that we can get right now as a youth group is appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Some of God's greatest heroes went through their times of doubt too.

    I just noticed that you became a follower of my blog. I am honored. Thank you and God bless you in your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope you enjoy other posts that I post and you check up on my ideas often. Let me know what you think and how my line of thinking is coming along.

    ReplyDelete