Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Prayer

How long will you keep pretending that everything’s ok?

How long is that fake smile going to stay upon your face?

How long can you continue to look into the mirror and hate yourself?

How long until you come to know me and my overflowing love?

How long until you open up what’s been tearing you apart?

How long until you tire of the wrong wide road?

How long until you shut everyone out from the real you?

How long until you come to know me and my overflowing grace?

I will always be there for you. To wipe away the tears that no one else sees.

Everyone bottles up inside their fears and anxieties, but I see and know everyone.

So think of everyone you pass each day and about what their hiding, than stop
and think about how much they need to know me.

-God

No comments:

Post a Comment