Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Renewed Strength

Today I watched the Louie Giglio video that we watched a while ago at my youth group again, I can't tell you or even begin to describe how much it lifted me up and how much I just appreciated hearing the message that he gives. He talks about how God is going to be with you through the storms and through the times of doubt and even when you let go of him he is never going to let go of you. I just needed to hear that again and I needed to just here how big and how amazing our God is once again. If our God is for us, then who could be against us? I continue to pray that he will hold me through this storm and I know now that all anyone has to do is ask for his wisdom and guidance and he shall receive it. How big is your God?

No comments:

Post a Comment