Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Does it End?

Does it ever end? Will it ever go away? I have had to deal with fourth deaths now in a matter of a week. I am going to a wake for my uncle's sister. Never knew her, but I sure do know my Aunt and Uncle. This is beginning to get hard. I don't trust people at school with my emotions or issues. Don't get me wrong, I do let them out but I would rather get help from a Christian then a secular high school teenager. How long will it be until people begin to see through the mask that I have put on at school, how long? Only time will tell but this is going to be a tough Friday to get up out of bed, especially when I feel like shutting the world out and spending it alone in bed. I am looking to God and asking the question, "Does it End?"

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there God is right there with you helping you with each and every step.

    ReplyDelete