Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

God's Night

There were a couple of songs that I was listening to tonight that really struck me and had a good message. I just hope that you take the time to read what I wrote, but also to look up the song and see what God tells you through it. See what you can find, and I know that you will find something. Don’t give up this week no matter how tired, because you just might miss what God has in store for you.

More Beautiful You: Josh Bates

There is so much that I have thought about tonight. I guess that it is just one of those God nights, one of those nights where you just feel so close to him and nothing can tear you away from him. A lot of times I find myself so busy and thinking about all that I have to do that I miss something so important, my life. I miss the point of living for God and I miss everything that he wants to do in and for me or the people that he wants me to talk to, all because I am so busy. I realize it seems almost every day that God wants me more and more. There is so much to do and the harvest is great but the workers are few.

Praise You in This Storm: Casting Crowns

Each storm that I go through seems to bring me closer to my creator. It may seem like everything is falling apart and maybe it is but never forget that God is holding your life together and in his hands. Even when you can’t carry on and even if you can’t find him listen for that whisper, and you’ll hear it. Praise God in this storm because God is big and powerful and can do so much more than we could ever do on our own and he will never leave your side or you out in the cold. Look up to heaven for your help, because he is all powerful and he can do all things that we could never imagine. Praise the God that can do it all and that will never leave you for he is awesome. Even if you don’t feel him don’t give up because he never left you.

Walking Her Home: Mark Schultz

God is going to give you special people to help you through life. Maybe you’re married or single, dating or yet again single, but don’t let those special people slip through your life and go right on by. God is going to let you know who those people are and you just have to be ready to listen for him. I know it can be tough and maybe you just want that relationship so badly, but trust in the Lord for all things and he will provide. Give those special people, no matter who they are, what they deserve and always love them like God does through the ups and downs. Don’t give up on them because God never gives up on you.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good post. When things are good sometimes we don't think about God. When we have storms in our life then we turn to God. I added myself as a follower. God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me. I really enjoy sharing what I can with others.

    ReplyDelete