Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Tough Decisions

Have you ever had a really tough decision to make? One that you knew was going to hurt you and another person or other people? I had to make one this week and it wasn’t easy. I didn’t want to do it and I didn’t want it to happen but I realized after prayer and talking to other people that this was the best thing. I realized that I wasn’t strong enough to continue to the situation and to continue forward so I stopped it. Now I have my doubts though, like if I should have done it. I know it was right but is it wrong to doubt a decision that was made? I don’t regret the time and the energy that I put into this situation, the situation was a good thing that I have no regrets about. I guess it was just too close and too dangerous to continue and now that it is over I look back at it with satisfaction, knowing what I gained from it. I am glad that I made the decision and that the conversation was had, but there is still some doubt and longing still holding on somewhere deep inside of me…

No comments:

Post a Comment