Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Never Alone

BarlowGirl - Never Alone
From the album BarlowGirl

I waited for you today
But you didn't show
No no.
I needed you today
So where did you go?
You told me to call
Said you'd be there
And though I haven't seen you
Are you still there?

Chorus
I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone

And though I cannot see you
And I can't explain why
Such a deep reassurance
You've placed in my life.
We cannot separate
'Cause you're part of me.
And though you're invisible
I'll trust the unseen.

Chorus


This song really shows how we sometimes go through struggles and we aren't really aware of if God is there and I just felt it showed great faith and what faith looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment