Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spiritual Energy

I got to play some volleyball this evening and we did much better then last week spiting the games 2-2. Although I noticed something throughout the game that seemed to make us better. The key for our success was energy plain and simple. The other key was not to make mistakes that gave away points. Playing volleyball is just like playing life. No not the board game, but actual life. When it comes down to how you live your life you always have choices. The same thing goes in your spiritual life. When you have spiritual energy and the people around you are supporting you and cheering you on and you are just being yourself, then things tend to be easier. When you get down because things aren't going your way and you start questioning why that aren't going the right way things can get tough. You can get easily frustrated and that is when most people seem to quit the Christian walk it when they get down. This is short and sweet and to the point and what I want you to try and do is have energy in your spiritual life, and place the people around you that can help you through the tough times and then you can turn around later and help them. You never know what the next day will bring, so prepare today and have a spiritual walk that can't be broken by the rough times that may lie in wait ahead. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! I have noticed my spiritual energy go up and down for the last little while. I even got to a point where I felt like I couldn't hear God anymore. Thankfully, my faith was rooted enough so that even though I was confused and a bit frustrated with God, I still believed in Him and eventually I just had to trust that He knew best. The people around you really do make a difference though. At the time, I "couldn't" hear God (my own choice) so He put other people in my life that I would listen to and they helped me back to where I was...actually, no, I'm at an even better place! God works in mysterious ways sometimes but it all works out for the best :)

    ReplyDelete